Microbiome therapeutics market to reach $1.8bn
Human microbiome research to expand over the next decade.Read more here
New microbiome and bioinformatics strategies
Latest techniques in bioinformatics for developing microbiome-based therapeutics.Secure your place
Next-generation microbiome research for diagnostics
Hear the latest case studies in diagnostics and the future of healthcare.View the latest program
Who should attend ?
- Microbiome Research
- Genomics Research
- Translational Research
- Multiomics Research
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Companion Diagnostics
- Clinical Trials
- Molecular Medicine
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Biotechnology Research
- Spatial Biology
- System Biology and Research
- Precision Medicine
- Laboratory Equipment
- Business Development
- Clinical Trials and Approvals
- Manufacturing Research & Innovation
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Sales and Marketing Initiatives
- Legal and Regulatory
- Equipment Certification Services
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Biotechnology Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Diagnostic Companies
- Global Healthcare Providers
- Next-Generation Sequencing Companies
- Cancer Research & Treatment
- Translational Research Companies
- Genomic and Pathology Laboratories
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Precision Medicine Researchers
- NGS Equipment Manufacturers
- Omics Research Companies
- Spatial Biology Companies
- Molecular Medicine Companies
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Associations and Alliances
- Universities and Academia
- Research and Development
- Government Agencies
- Consultants and Advisors
- Public Consultation Groups
- Legal and Compliance Services
- News Reporters and Journalists
Expert Speakers to Date
- Larry Weiss
- Alex Dajkovic
- Nathan Price
- Emily Stein
Primal Therapies, Inc.
- Marina Santiago
- Barbara Mcgovern
- Olaf Larsen
- Hasan Nur
- Sam Possemiers
- Eric Luellen
- Human Metabolome Technologies
- Thorne HealthTech
- Seventure Partners
- Biose industrie
- Novo Nordisk
- Denka Company Limited
- Verb Biotics
- Turing Biosystems
- Nom Nom
- MRM Health
Future Microbiome 2024 is the only event to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest microbiome research and development for advancing new therapeutics to treat human diseases.view more...
Key topics for 2024:
- The human microbiome as a source of therapeutics and diagnostics
Understanding the microbiota “signature” and how to use it as a biomarker to predict and treat human diseases.
- New techniques to identify interactions between microbiota and diseases
Look for the latest developments in how various microbiota communicate with the host and the factors that influence these interactions.
- Key technologies for the discovery of microbiome-based medicines
Explore how the latest mapping and profiling technologies can manipulate the microbiome to prevent and cure diseases by developing new therapies.
- Latest research and developments in skin, gut, and oral microbiome
Defining the skin microbiome and understanding the role of the microbiome in women’s and infant health, gut, and beyond the gut.
- How to overcome barriers in the adoption of microbiome-based therapies
Learn the key regulatory and commercial considerations to approve and accept microbiome-based therapeutics to treat diseases.
- Advances in microbiome commercialization and the latest therapeutic trends
Marketing new probiotics for therapeutic purposes and the latest trends in using beneficial microbes to develop the next generation of drugs..
- Highly informational event with lots of opportunities to engage with other people from the field.
Ying Wang, Johnson & Johnson
- Excellent speaker line up. Showcasing the science and results from across the industry.
Anne Renton, Merck
- Well organized and great discussions. Networking opportunities were excellent.
Carolyn Dulney, Roche
- Provided a great learning opportunity and served as a very good networking event.
Mike Zimmer, Novartis
- I loved the show! Very informative conference and a great group of people.
Wensheng Du, GlaxoSmithKline
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate.
Barry Rosen, Sanofi